Milecore Technology hasn't cheated on anyone but Milecore has been cheated by some employees

Bombay, Maharashtra 5 comments

Hello all,

From last several day I found one post on this forum regarding "Milecore cheated me for my software".. Posted by some of the Terminated employees of Milecore Technology also some of them posted negative comment about Milecore as well.

Here we think being a company we have rights to clarify the real thing that Milecore hasn't cheated on anyone, infect Milecore has been cheated by those terminated employees as they theft some important data of our most important clients. And being a company no one can accept this types of unethical activities which are against company policy and we strict to our policy..

Because we believe trust is everything and we don't want to lose trust of our clients. We are currently having more then 1500+ satisfied client base and 60+ happy and satisfied employees' team.

We always dedicated ourselves to the hard work and provides 100% satisfaction by giving quality work to our clients and we have very employee friendly policies as well but some of them were try to mass with our policy that's why we have to take strong steps towards them..

Lastly we just wanted to tell that Milecore is (& will) always dedicated towards ethic works only...

Review about: Terminated Employees Behavior.

Comments

parles55

actually i want to be CM but there is no *** for election...otherwise i am able to change this fu***ing world....

openword035

get out from here... you are never able to do anything...you are braveless....

iamoptimistic097

lol...f**k you...what you can do new here?

frenkyp99

lets do something new here... 8)

jtu.prsd

what is happening here?friends, nonsense remarks again and again...

who is free to do this in this busy world?:zzz

Bombay, Maharashtra 7 comments

Hello all,

Comments

jtu.prsd

It’s resembling pesky to their personal matter and should to formulate lucid it..... :p

frenkyp99

The motive after generous drivel behaving would be unidentified themselves....

iamoptimistic097

catch lost spamming inhabitants and *** your *** exposed from now...

openword035

for me one this is clear that never ever hire this type of sycho ppl for company who can harm the reputation of the company where they used to get money (Salary) to run their life…

parles55

My opiniune on this is clear that, what you get from this company is completely depend on what you did with this company..

Milecore has no right to claim that employees are doing cheating as milecore is doing mental harassment by not allowing employees for wedding leave for their own marriage. they are pathetic and useless people. Anand Nair [CEO] is big cheat and do not trust his words, Khyati Sinha [CTO] and Chandan Sinha [Director] are all time fraud who make money from clients and thereat employees too.

Milecore do not have more then 25 front end resource in company and how can this HR claim 60+ employees ?can you able to post photo with even 40 people and your company to prove your stand?

Milecore do not have 1500+ clients and hardly 100 clients they get but most of them run away due to poor quality, and coding full of buts.

Please stop scaming clients and employees now MILECOREHR.:?

Milecore Technology - Milecore cheated me for my software

Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 12 comments

I paid milecore technologies pvt ltd, Ahmadabad India, base company $250 for BPO software and they did not finished it and also given me software which is full of errors.do not trust this company for website development, software development or iphone application development.

Mr shah and Mr Anand Nair CEO and Khyati Nair CTO was the key person who ruin my project. I want to acknowledge www.milecore.com is the fraud and scam company and do not trust those guys. they take money and give you ***.

do not pay them advance before you see work of them.

Review about: Software.

Comments

Hi milecore is one of the biggest fraud company .anand nair is one of the famous cheater in I.T world .

he is not giving to salary any employee last 3 months .Milecore HR Brijlatta bhatt is also cheated women

openword035

its so easy nowadays to say anything on the web, must be something that hitler would have loved to have, before he decided to kill the jews, he could have spread all bad nonsense over this website.. Hail hitler.. :sigh

frenkyp99

southpark is cool… wonder if they will make a episode on such fakers.... :x

iamoptimistic097

rofl, they took our jobs and now we are all ***… or *** like ***.. That ought to get me a new job? Lol… :zzz

parles55

I lost my job.. & now I will get back on them.. Call everyone fraud and scammers… cool… this is a good place to do that it seems

*Milecore technology do not provide good service to their client.their employees are absconding due to work pressure and legal warnings for bond.

many of them went off and file complains on different sites. They do lots of fake commitment to their employees and do not fulfill it. They ask to get business and projects however they have just two person in iPhone development team and they clam for five people team to client and delivery is delayed by months. they are cheating their clients and also CTO Khyati nair stoped coming to office as she can not face more fire from clients.

Anand nair [ using skype name as milecore.A] is loosing the game due to zero technical knowledge being CEO of IT company. Unacknowledged head like miss DN spoils the productivity of team. Do not work with Milecore as company is about to shut down now.

I worked there and find they are using fake software too of Adobe and Microsoft in team's PC.www.milecore.com is the URL of it.

I agree with Mike, my sympathy with you. You [MILECORE] are spoiling name of Gujarat and Ahmedabad IT industry. Milecore should be band after these many complaints.

Anand Nair and Khyati nair are fake lair of Milecore. god will punish them for their deeds soon.

I agree with all of them, they do same with me as well.all milecore team are fraud including, Anand nair and Khyati nair.

Milecore web development and designing are fraud company.- Kintan Darji

I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me,

and I am completely satisfied with your website.

All comments and articles are very useful and very good.

Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in

turn you are sharing with each one!…

Website Designing in indore

I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me,

and I am completely satisfied with your website.

All comments and articles are very useful and very good.

Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in

turn you are sharing with each one!…

Website Designing in indore

I agree, milecore is fraud and cheating company